- New Generation Early Learning Centre is a family-friendly environment. Our Educators are treated as members of a child’s extended family. We welcome and strive to retain the personal atmosphere of our homey facility to provide the foundations for future growth.
- We promote and believe that all children are our future, thereby upholding the rights of children. We promote strong interactions among peers, children, adults, and community members so that our children feel valued and unique, and may acquire basic life skills via meaningful experiences.
- We strive to create a safe, clean, and loving atmosphere in which children may choose their own activities and make their own decisions.
- We encourage parental engagement at whatever degree the parents are comfortable with, and we value and appreciate any input or recommendations.
- We think that using play to create a dynamic learning environment allows children to explore, appreciate, and discover their physical, social, emotional, and intellectual world. Our curriculum contains a balance of educator-initiated and child-initiated activities and is meant to accommodate to children’s specific interests, needs, and developmental stages while being flexible and non-restrictive.
- Our centre welcomes people of the community to share their experiences with the children on a regular basis. Incursions are scheduled to allow the children to participate in community activities.